Friday, April 24, 2009

Power Cable Cover

It has been a while since I updated this blog, but the other day I found something so cool that I just couldn’t keep away from writing about it. Last weekend I bought a Guard Dog® Drop Over Cable Protector and it’s awesome. I might have mentioned that I have plenty of cables passing through my garage and I have had a lot of problems with my connections as my car always succeeded to break the wires. But this cable cover could withstand all of the weight from my car and that without even getting a scratch. The Guard Dog® is so strong that it can withstand weights of 10.500 lbs per tire or 21,000 lbs per axle, so it really doesn’t matter if you drive a Fiat Ponto or a hummer, whatever you do your cables will be protected. Apparently it is constructed in a 5-bar patented surface, you could figure that I would weight a lot but actually it is really light.

The Guard Dog® protector has 3 channels, so there’s plenty of space to organize your cables. You can use it with pipes, conduit, hoses or cables and they would all be safe. So for you guys who also have wires and cables in your garage or anywhere where your cables take a lot of damage from vehicles etc, buy this cable cover, you won’t regret it!

No comments: